Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday April 3

Good Morning! In weather news it says today's high is 63, tomorrows high 72, then Sunday it drops to 40 with rain. I just want warm and for it to stay warm.

In other news...today is my cousins funeral. It was nice to see the relatives yesterday that we haven't seen for years, but very hard to watch them cry over the death of their father and grandfather.
I went ahead last night and did all my cleaning (sweeping, vacuuming etc) that I have set myself to do on Friday's. I know today is going to be busy.

It's the 2nd day of the Spring Fling at Under The Rainbow. I won't be able to go in there until after the funeral and such.
Tomorrow is the library book sale. I had a ride set up but now she tells me her boyfriend wants her to go out of town with him. I need to find a ride! This is something I can't afford to miss as I need more books to add to my selling inventory.

I didn't get a squidoo lens updated yesterday, although I need to get in and get my Under the Rainbow Gifts, Cello In a Box, and Sample Gal lenses updated with the April specials. Here it is the 3rd and that's not done.
I only just did one extra post on gather yesterday and that was sharing my savings plan.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I am working on quitting smoking. I've been smoking 1 less cigarette per day. Today I get to smoke only 4. I am getting to the end. I will be relieved, but at the same time I am nervous as I've counted on smoking as a relaxer for almost 30 years! Say some prayers of strength for me.

That's it for today. Here is wishing you a great start to the weekend.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...