Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday April 1

Good Morning...April Fool's Day, the kids will be full of it all day today LOL

I surpassed my goal with gather and just cashed out for a total of $75 in amazon! That laptop is getting closer to being mine.
Here is one of the posts I did yesterday...a photo essay. It's snow creatures Heather and Jasmine made. Snowman Photos

Do you have those days when you wake up knowing you just aren't going to accomplish much for the day? I'm having one of those days. I have several posts I need to do on gather including my Walgreens shopping, a myfaves survey, my March earnings, and my usual 2 posts. However, I need to be in the Spring Fling...I'm not presenting, but I need to be in to support those that are, and it's not unlikely for me to get orders when it's not my day too. And, here I sit, haven't hardly started anything online. It's laundry day and I don't have that going yet either. The grankids have really made a mess of my basement, so that need to be straightened up before it literally drives me insane. You know what? That means I better get myself in gear and just get to work...and be happy with what I do accomplish compared to what I don't!

Have the best day you can :)
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...