Saturday, March 28, 2009

Satuday March 28

Good Morning. It's definitely a snow day here today. I woke up to turn on the news and here we have 18 inches so far and it's still snowing.
They have postponed the event that I was to do child care for until tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if Headstart is still going to take part or not, so I am not sure if I will end up working tomorrow or not. Many many places are closed and if anyone is smart they are just staying in their house. Below is a picture that I took out our back door at 8 am this morning.


I've uploaded a couple of videos this morning on gather. If you are interested, you can click to my home page and then click videos at the top to see them. Marsha's Gather Home Page

I have no real plans today other than the normal cleaning and doing what I can on the computer. I am, however, going to bake a couple of apple pies today. Great day to have the oven going. I may even tell them no if they call me to do that child care tomorrow. It's sure hard to want to go outdoors at all with this much snow out there.

I did end up updating a squidoo page yesterday. I won a really nice bracelet on mycoolcontests so added it to my page. It's a lot of fun checking to see if I win something each day. Mycoolcontests

I'm closing for today and moving on to other things. If you too are getting snow, stay warm, if not, be thankful!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...