Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday March 30

Today is the day! I hope to see some of you pop in to check out our online party. I present from 7-8 pm CST.
Under The Rainbow Spring Fling!


This will be short. No school today due to the danger of too much snow on the roofs and I way overslept when I have so much to get done today. I need to do all I can on here plus complete crocheting this plarn shopping bag to get it up for sale before my party time. I've done my Monday cleaning upstairs...that took me a couple of hours.

I won another prize on mycoolcontests yesterday. I really want to thank whoever it was that signed up under me. That gave me one more chance each day at winning. Here is the banner if you want to check it out outside of my squidoo lens.


Have a great day all, and I hope to see you in the Spring Fling ;)

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...