Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday January 11

Here it is Sunday. It didn't get as cold as they predicted, in fact, this morning there wasn't even any frost on the cars outside.
We started out this day watching a Karate Kid Movie marathon...cool eh? We are still on the first movie.

I didn't get to my coupons yesterday but really hoping to get to those today. Then again, I want to get to a lot of things. I got all the bags ready to cut for another shopping bag. I want to get those cut and strung together too. Plus, I am giving making an ear warmer a try. I am already crocheting on that this morning and want to finish it.
Alas, I also have housework to get done too.

I did my weekly mail call post on gather yesterday. I didn't get much, but have been working harder since the first of the year to pay attention to the posts and get things sent for. Mail Call! Week of January 4

I've gotten involved over at squidoo this mornng. I've been getting some of my lenses added to different groups. Today I will feature a lens that I made which is a book review of the children's book Crash! Crash! Book Review

Until tomorrow, I hope your Sunday is very blessed!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...