Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday January 12

Good morning! The weather is still nice, with a high of 50 today. I sure am loving it!
I got up and cleaned house for about an hour. I have lots to do though. I slacked off last week since I had to work, plus I didn't hardly do anything all weekend. I will pay today. I have a plan...work on the computer a bit, set the timer and clean for 15 minutes.

I didn't get to my coupons yesterday. I did get an ear warmer crocheted and listed on blujay. I also got 20 bags cut and made into plarn. I have about 20 more to do today, but won't start crocheting on the shopping bag until Wednesday. I will get coupons cut and sorted into my book today no matter what! I want to get some photos taken to add to my coupon/refund story lens on squidoo to make it a bit more interesting.

speaking of squidoo, today I want to feature the book review lens on the book Superdove. It ended up being a quite interesting book. Superdove Book Review

I'm still working on my gmail from back to front. I will have it all deleted and ready to start fresh by the end of today. It will be a relief, but then a challenge to see just how much of it I can get done in a day. It's hard when I get in over 1,000 emails a day, over half which are notifications of posts and such from gather.

I better go and do some more cleaning. So, until tomorrow, have a safe and happy day.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...