Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday January 16

Good Morning and welcome to my 300th post on blogspot!
The snow is outside but they aren't calling for anymore. They are calling for a bit of a warm up each day over the next 4 days.

I didn't get my coupons done yesterday....sigh.....I got off the computer and worked on them while I watched Gray's Anatomy and will do the same this evening while I watch Ghost Whisperer.
I did get my federal income tax refund filed online, but not without a lot of frustration in trying to get it done.

I haven't really been posting much on gather other than my daily Investing for the Future and daily Helen Steiner Rice poem. I did put in 3 photos yesterday.

I need to get busy building more lenses over on squidoo. Since I was talking about Helen Steiner Rice I will feature that lens today. She has wonderful and inspirational Christian poetry. I share several in the lens. I hope you will take a look and enjoy. Helen Steiner Rice

I've done all my housework this morning so woo hoo! I have the rest of the day to do as I please past supper and some dishes.

Until tomorrow, have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...