Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday January 14

Good Morning!
As I suspected, I did not get to my coupons yesterday, but I will today! I got 2 headbands crocheted yesterday and have 1 more to day today to list a set of 3 on blujay. I won't start crocheting on the shopping bag until my coupons are all cut and sorted.

Tomorrow I will put in my info to e-file my taxes. At least I will know how much I am getting back even though the e-file won't go through until the 19th. I picked up a state income tax book last night too, and that can be mailed in as soon as I have the figures from the federal to put in. I look forward to getting this money in hopes of buying some sort of vehicle. I don't even care what it is, how large it is, what it looks like, as long as it runs and gets us from point a to point b and back again.

I need to get busy and get some more squidoo lenses built. I want to get my other 9 built by the end of February at the latest and get my application in for giant squid. Today I am featuring the lens that I made on the book The Vision Board. I just got this back from a friend at work, and want to read it again to inspire me to keep pushing. The Vision Board book review

I better move along here, so have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...