Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday November 26

Good morning! Almost afternoon...
The weather is beautiful today, sunny and no wind to chill the air.

I slept in until 8:15. I spun some over at winster before starting anything. I then did my 2 daily posts on gather and then built a squidoo lens all about gather that I hope you will check out. Gather The BEST in Social Networking

I don't have any real plans today, just to do all I can on the computer which includes all the paid to clicks that I can, working in my gmail on gather notifications, catching up on my yuwie comments.
I started working on organizing the board games last night and putting them on a shelf. I plan to finish that today and other housework.
I need to get ahold of my son to come pick up the roaster, the turkey and other foods for tomorrow.

I wish the best day to all of you!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...