Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


glitter-graphics.com

We are eating at a church this morning. Since the van is down they are sending a bus to pick us up. I would rather skip it since we are eating at my son's this evening, but it's a sentimental thing for my mother to eat at this church. She went each year with her significant other and since his passing has still wanted to go.
My daughter and I bought all the food for my son's house and they are doing all the cooking. All of it except a pumpkin pie in the crockpot recipe I am going to try over traditional pies. That has to be put in yet this morning.

I won't get much time on here today but that's ok, this is a day of thanks and a day to spend with family.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...