Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday (and an invitation)

Good Morning. It's a wet morning here. It started raining last night about the time we were done at my son's house. It's not freezing out though thank goodness.

I am sitting in the piepoints chatroom and would like to invite you all to join us. It's the annual Piepoints Black Friday online chat party and sales! Come on in and support some of those that work from home (including me) I've been a sponsor with piepoints for several years. http://www.computermoneymakers.com/chatroom.htm Just choose a username and come on it. It started at 6 am est and goes until midnight est.

That's about it for this day too. I will be in and out of the chatroom while I do some of my other earning things online today. I hope to see some of you popping in.

Have a great day after Thanksgiving that is still filled with thanksgiving!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...