Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday November 20

Good Morning. bbrrrrr after a few days ofa high of around 70, today it's only going to be a high of 40 and it's windy outside which makes it much worse.

I am happy to announce that the owner of homeschoolbuy did indeed get the glitch figured out. Now, if I can just keep getting bids, I will be a very happy camper! If you would like you can check out the squidoo lens that I made on the site. HomeSchoolBuy

Jasmine has a dentist appt this afternoon. I hope we can find a ride. I maybe should have cancelled it when they called to verify, not knowing about a ride, but she needs those fillings put in.

Today is the Great American Smoke out....I was really going to do it. I got out my package of Commit gum I had gotten free online....but then I couldn't do it, just had to go out in the cold and have a real cigarette. I will be taking the package to work with me though. With feeding 24 extra people today at work I won't have time to take a little break.

No other real news for today :) Have a nice day and stay warm!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...