Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday November 21

Thank God It's Friday!
I'm supposed to be at work right now for the all staff meeting...would rather be here, so here I am. What will they do? Fire Me?
My daughter didn't show up to take Allen to school. I was going to try to take the van but my mom said no way with it being only 15ยบ outside and only water in the radiator. The van being down wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't happen right with cold weather setting in. He went late, getting a ride with one of my mom's friends. Something sure has to change in that area!

It ended up that the dentist was sick yesterday so they had to reschedule Jasmine's appt. Took care of the no ride problem there for awhile longer.

I worked on a few things here and there yesterday. I did complete 2 washcloths while Heather was in her math tutoring and got those listed on blujay. I'm working on making some bookmarks and little things to go out to some in the Christmas wishlist group on gather.
I need for my son to get my camera back to me so I can get some other things done with it.
I hope today to really catch up on my gmail. I will also reach $50 cashout with gather today.

Everything is on my vision board and I need to keep my visions straight and move forward with them!

Until tomorrow, have a blessed Friday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...