Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

Election Day. Tuesday my busiest day, but it's not like I couldn't have voted ahead. The plan is to drop Heather off at her math tutoring then my mom and I will go vote while she is there.

Normal Tuesday plans: work, Heather to math tutoring, Mom to the doctor, quick supper and off to my bowling league. Add in today the voting, and this evening Jasmine is jumping for Jump Rope for Heart.

I got the photos put in of the kids and grandkids Halloween costumes on gather. I hope you will take a peek. Halloween Costume Photos

I'm heading over to play at winster. I didn't have time yesterday morning and can get to the million points for another $5 amazon to add to my saving for that laptop I am going to buy.

Have a great day and pray for the best choice to be elected to lead our country.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...