Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday November 6

Good morning.
It's gotten chilly outside, and I would guess will stay that way this time.
Something is seriously wrong with my van in the front axle. The van wobbles and there is a loud bumping noise with each turn of the tire. It's pretty scary.
We had someone else pick up Allen and no school or work to worry about tomorrow. However, I'm sure there is no way to fix it and I'm a LONG ways on my paid to clicks from enough money to get something else to drive.

I will ask a favor. If you will checkout my Earning With Marsha lens and see if there are any programs there that you aren't already doing. These are the ones that I do daily. Earn With Marsha
You can also check out my traffic exchange squidoo lens. Most of those also have ways to earn cash along the way as well. Traffic Galore

I did get a photo essay put in yesterday at gather on the trunk or treat that we had at church for Halloween. Trunk or Treat Photos

In other news, I did get some coupon work done yesterday. I also finished up a hotpad and coaster set that I listed at blujay. I worked on sorting through papers on my bookshelf...haven't gotten to the ones on my desk yet. I am gathering recipes that I have printed out to see what I want to try and put the ingredients on my shopping list. Today I will do more of all the same.

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...