Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday November 7

Good Morning.
I slept in this morning and getting a late start on my internet stuff. I started out by trying to load a video to gather...it's at 90% so I don't know yet it if will go in. I tried 4 times yesterday. Maybe if I restart my computer I would have better luck or maybe it's just a problem with gather.

Liz's boyfriend thinks I've thrown a rod in the front end of the van and he's probably right. I clicked my heart out yesterday in my paid to clicks and will do the same today. Plus I got another book listed at homeschoolbuy and will list another today.
I got an order for 10 dish scrubbies, but I can't find the colors that she wants to match her kitchen. I will get them made and hope they are ok, she said to do the best I can.

I've gotten almost all my coupons cut and sorted. I got my grocery list made and I'm on track to get matching coupons for the sale. The store is doing the buy 10 items get $5 additional off your bill and you can do this up to 3 times in one transaction. I work hard to try to buy 30 of the items for $15 additional off plus to have coupons for all 30 items as well.

The download stuck at 90%, but I did share some photos of Willo's fun in the leaves and have photos for a few more photo essays. Guess I will worry about those now. Here is the one I did yesterday. She was having so much fun playing in those leaves. Fun In The Leaves Part 1 Photos

I better get busy doing others things, so until tomorrow, have a safe and happy day.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...