Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday October 12

Good afternoon.
The good news for today that my van was recovered, the man that stole it was arrested, and it's home where it belongs.
Please check out the post I wrote on it's return. My Van is Home Woo HOO!

Ariel woke up sick to her stomach this morning so I just made sure that Allen made it to his communion class and the rest of us stayed home. I made that trip to the store for sprite, popsicles, apple juice etc for sick stomachs. Unfortunately it's that time of year. Heather and I will go to Bible study this evening though.

I think today I need to mostly concentrate on attempting to catch up on my gmail with over 12,000 emails in my inbox. I will also click on my paid to clicks while I am at it since it's that money that I am attempting to save to buy another vehicle.

I will try to start building more of my squidoo lenses tomorrow and then Wednesday and on.


Until tomorrow, have a great rest of the day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...