Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday October 11

No Good Morning from me today. I decided to sleep in this morning for the first time in forever and woke up to my van being stolen!! You can read the details if you would like about it and my van in the gather post I just did. My Van Was Stolen This Morning!!

I did get another lens built last night, this one is on the points programs that I do. I hope you will click and check it out from my list to the left. That makes 16 lenses so far on my trek to build 50.

Nothing else happening...I will just do the best I can today to get through my click programs...better get serious about reaching payout to get another vehicle. I was trying to start saving for one anyway.

Have a great day gang!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...