Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday October 17

aaaahhhhh Good Morning! I had a great night's sleep last night. My daughter actually took all 4 of her children to her place for the night. It was such a wonderful quiet evening! I did stay up later finishing the book I was reading, I will try to write a book review on it later. I let the alarms go off this morning and got out of bed at 8 am.
I didn't get that tire fixed yesterday and the man wasn't at his shop. I will call today and hopefully be able to get in. My mom has also informed me that she needs to go to a couple of stores and deliver some Avon today. Such is life, just another day with running around.

Today I am going share the photos in part 2 of the Rod Run that I posted on gather. I have 3 more parts at least with 10 photos in each one. Rod Run October 3-5, 2008 Photos Part 2

Oh good, my mom is bringing down some laundry. That means soon the dryer will be running to warm up this basement soon. We haven't turned the furnace on yet, but even when she does, there is just the one vent down here so it remains cold. I am hoping it will be better this winter since I have put more rugs on the floors and have hung more blankets against the concrete walls.

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...