Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday October 15

Good morning!
The rain hasn't stopped yet. Now they say by tomorrow then a little warming trend. Mom is thinking of turning on the furnace as it's reading 60ยบ on the thermostat.
Today is my payday so I will end up out and about all afternoon today paying bills and such. I am finally going to get these rugs and my tennis shoes to the laundry mat.
The kids will have Awanas this evening.

Today I am sharing day 2 of our 120th anniversary at church. Zion Lutheran 120th Anniversary October 5

Short and sweet today as I am getting a little bit of a late start. I'm off to play my winster.com spins and then play some spelling bee at msn live games.

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...