Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday August 23

That cool morning didn't last long yesterday as we got in to the triple digits. Looks like another hot day too.
My son was able to jump start my van, but I will need a new battery as soon as I can save up to get it.
I did work through a lot of my programs yesterday, including some of my traffic exchanges to get some of my other websites seen.

I am up to a total of 179 photos posted on gather so far which is past my goal and I still have more to post. This is such a wonderful point promotion they are doing. Today I will share the 1st photo essay of 2 on our local zoo. Hutchinson Zoo--Aug. 20--Photo Essay 1

I just got back from the farmers market where we had hoped to get some broccoli, cantaloupe and watermelon. Still I seen no broccoli, must be a bad season for it. The cantaloupes were all sold out, but I did get a watermelon and then 5 cucumbers. My mom still has $14 of her government vouchers to spend at the farmers market.

I guess I am off to see what I can get done on this computer. I'm sure there will be some sort of plans this evening whether it be swimming, or watching a movie.

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...