Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday August 25

Off I will go to work in 45 minutes but I wanted t make sure to get my blogpost in for the day.
I ran through today's busy schedule in yesterday's post. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I made sure to put the book Superdove in my purse. I am hoping to have it read by Wednesday to get my book review written on it.

I put in 7 photos at gather for the promo this morning. I took some random summer pics yesterday and I hope to get them on to my computer and in to a photo essay this evening. Today I will share part 2 of our trip to the zoo. Hutchins Zoo--August 20--Photo Essay 2

It's going to take me awhile to get in to an internet schedule on what I need to get done before work each day. It will come and things will work out.

Have an awesome day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...