Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday August 29

Today is Araya's 3rd birthday. My mom is getting the cake in the oven right now, and I will frost it and decorate it once it is cooled.
i am just about to wrap her gift from me, which is a pair of squeaker tennis shoes that I bought online at a party several months ago.

The day is nice, and so far is going well. I will finish reading Superdove today and get my review written either this evening or tomorrow. For today I want to share this with you that I posted on gather. Headstart Kick off--August 22--photo essay

My keyboard is giving me grief with caps..it's not wanting to work and I am having to go over the letter that are to be capitalized over and over. I better think of saving for a new keyboard too...always something.

You all have a great day and I will chat with you tomorrow.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...