Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday August 26

Good morning!
It's another busy day here. Right after I get off work I have to get Heather to her math tutoring. As soon as Heather is done we have to get Jasmine to her dentist appointment. Then, this evening is our first bowling league night! That I am looking forward to.

I found a van that I want to buy, now I just have to figure out how to come up with the $3000 I need LOL I guess wish me luck there! It is on a lot where I can pay $1000 down and $50 a week if I could figure that part out too.

Today's gather article I want to share is a flower photo essay.Summer Flowers--Photo Essay

I need to be on to piepoints and reallysmartdeals and whatever else I can get done before work. I will leave you today by saying...

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...