Monday, February 9, 2015

All Business Monday -- A Productive Week

If you recall from my post

All Business Monday--Establishing Routines

I have a pretty chaotic life, busy busy away from home a lot.  That does make it harder to have what I would consider to be an online business.
Last week I got to be home ALL day on Thursday.  On occasion I do get a full day at home, but never has it been as productive as last Thursday.
I even wrote a bubblews post about it the following day if you are interested:

I Wish Every Day Could Be Like Yesterday 


I listed a new book in my half.com store and even sold a book from my store.

That day I listed my very first locker hook rug in my etsy shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221542340/scrappy-locker-hook-rug?ref=shop_home_active_2

I also started crocheting pink cotton washcloths/dishcloths.  I also have a set of those up in my etsy shop as well.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221937707/pink-cotton-crocheted-washcloths-set-of?ref=listing-shop-header-0

I even got busy and finally got all of my Box Tops for Education cut.  I put one set up on listia, and have 2 more ready to be listed.  Let the points roll in so I can start buying with my points again!

Hoping to stay at least this productive every week!
What have you been up to with your earning efforts this week?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...