Monday, February 9, 2015

All Business Monday -- A Productive Week

If you recall from my post

All Business Monday--Establishing Routines

I have a pretty chaotic life, busy busy away from home a lot.  That does make it harder to have what I would consider to be an online business.
Last week I got to be home ALL day on Thursday.  On occasion I do get a full day at home, but never has it been as productive as last Thursday.
I even wrote a bubblews post about it the following day if you are interested:

I Wish Every Day Could Be Like Yesterday 


I listed a new book in my half.com store and even sold a book from my store.

That day I listed my very first locker hook rug in my etsy shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221542340/scrappy-locker-hook-rug?ref=shop_home_active_2

I also started crocheting pink cotton washcloths/dishcloths.  I also have a set of those up in my etsy shop as well.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221937707/pink-cotton-crocheted-washcloths-set-of?ref=listing-shop-header-0

I even got busy and finally got all of my Box Tops for Education cut.  I put one set up on listia, and have 2 more ready to be listed.  Let the points roll in so I can start buying with my points again!

Hoping to stay at least this productive every week!
What have you been up to with your earning efforts this week?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...