Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday 2/11/15

Not a bad week productive wise.  I finished re-doing the binding on the blue and peach quilt and have it re-listed in my zibbet shop.

I got in some work on the pink hexagons.  Pink is the color of the month for the scrappy challenge with the soscrappy blog.
No connection to the scrappy challenge, but I also finally got out the cone of pink cotton yarn that I bought almost a year ago and got started on making pink washcloths/dishcloths.  I did put one set of 2 up for sale in my etsy shop.
I put both in my photo.

Yesterday was the monthly sewing club at church. I continued working on the 4 patch tops.  This is the 3rd and last one, but it still needs one more row put on to be complete.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper

2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...