Thursday, February 12, 2015

Writer's Unite 2/12/15

Can it be Thursday already?  February seems to be flying by.  In a way that's good as that means Spring will seem to get here sooner.

I'm reading this week that people who have cashed in at bubblews this month are already receiving their money.  That's a good thing.  One gal was paid only 4 days after redeeming.
Of course it will take months to get up to $50 again, that's a bad thing.
Several of us are still plugging away.  There are even some who are still writing 10 posts a day...something I never did anyway.  I write 2 or 3 a day at the most, I had a couple of days this past week where I wrote 4 in a day.

I'm busy outside the home as usual, but right now it's a lot of unplanned activity as well.  I'm still keeping up with my blog, which makes me happy.  I'm getting in books again for review.  I will share the link to one of those in the linky in case you missed it, and then one of my bubblews posts.

Can't wait to see what you share with us this week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...