Monday, January 26, 2015

All Business Monday--Establishing Routines

Image: License: CC0 Public Domain
Free for commercial use / No attribution required
 
 
I have a problem.  That problem is establishing routines

I really like to do my blog posts in the morning before I do anything else on the computer.  This post is usually put up Monday morning, not later into Monday evening.  However this was a Monday that I had to be out of the house early and gone for the day.  So, here I am.

How can I establish any work routines when my activities are scattered?

Sunday mornings are always church.
Every Monday and Friday is one of my merchandising jobs--no set hours, just the days to do it.
Every Tuesday morning is Bible study.
Every Friday I clean our church.

1st Saturday of the month is Sampler at the quilt shop
2nd Monday of the month is quilt guild board meeting and quilt show meeting.
2nd Tuesday of the month is sewing club from 10-3 (I skip Bible study this day and go to the basement to sew)
2nd Friday is sit n' sew at the quilt shop from 6-10 pm
3rd Tuesday is ladies lunch from noon -2
3rd Wednesday is stitch group from 1-3
3rd Thursday evening is church council
4th Tuesday evening is family bingo night
Last Monday of the month is quilt guild 9-noon
Once a month during the second half the month I choose the day I do one merchandising job.
Once every other month in the second half of the month I choose a day for another merchandising job.
 
Throw in something always unexpected, or any additional appointments and my life is chaos.

I'm glad to have my planner to keep all of these regular things as well as my appointments, and appointments of others tracked!

Today I am going to highlight several choices of planners designed by some of my online friends:


Redbud Floral Planner Planner
Redbud Floral Planner Planner by Susang6
Browse other organizer designs on Zazzle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...