Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WIP's This Week

I've still been staying very busy on my crafts.
I am working on the last of the crocheted washcloths that are part of my gifts.

I spent one day--10 hours to be exact, ironing, cutting etc, at the kitchen table (with my laptop beside me of course)  As you can see below, at one point I was taking most of the table with my cut outs for the folded hot pads:
 I now have 42 of these blocks ironed and cut for my next quilt.  Just 14 more to get made.  I will probably go ahead and start sewing these together this week.
 Here are my 2 charity blocks completed.  The top one is going to Val for the Heroes Helping Heroes Quilt.   The star block is going to quilt guild for a patriotic quilt that is being put together for donation.  I didn't have a clue how to make a star block.  I'm so sorry that I don't remember who directed me to this tutorial, but this is what I used: Summer Sampler Series: Star of Virginia
 I even finally got some more work done on this quilt top for sewing club at church:
I still have other projects on the back burner like 2 table runners, and 3 fabric bags that I have the material cut for.


I am linking up with these 3 blogs (Freshly Pieced is on Christmas break until after the first of the year)
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...