Monday, December 12, 2011

Mailbox Monday 12/12/11

It as a hoppin' week for my mailman.  I almost couldn't fit it all into the picture  :)


http://media-files.gather.com/images/d160/d213/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
*Magazines:  People, Time, Sports Illustrated, Martha Stewart Living, Ok!, Entertainment Weekly,
*Several other pieces of hausernet mail (now if only they would pay, I would have it made)
*Purex Laundry soap--to try and review from Purex Insiders
*10 Dole Fruit Crisps free coupons--Won from psmomreviews blog back in Oct.  The win was 5 coupons but since it took so long for them to get them to me, they sent double.
*2 Christmas cards--I know these don't count as freebies, but I love getting them!
*Lanacane anti-chafing sample with coupon
*AmLactic lotion samples with coupon
*Smart Ones Satisfying Selections Dinners mailer, including 1 free coupon, along with several .50/2 coupons.
*Natural House cleaners--for review and giveaway on my blog
*Stopain Cold pain relieving spray--for review and giveaway is current on my blog.
*(not pictured) Couponing the Extreme video course including ebook--for review

In my email:  $10 from paypal and $5 amazon from sidetick.
Also I transferred $6.30 to my jingit debit card.



Frugal Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...