Thursday, December 15, 2011

Squidoo Hopping--Payday

Yep, yesterday was squidoo payday.  I didn't make enough last month to get paid.  I did get paid yesterday, but ended up making less than I had the month before.  Must have been a couple of months when I really didn't do much with squidoo.  I'm trying to work squidoo more to ensure I at least reach payout each month, but I really need to be a lot more!  I know others are highly successful at squidoo.  I'm using 2 groups in facebook and learning some things from there.

I finally did a search on how to find your facebook identifier number and was able to plug it in to the facebook fanpage module.  Woo Hoo!  It's working now.  I only have it in my Homeschool Books Used 2011/2012 lens so far.  There are only a few of my lenses where I feel it's appropriate it in, but that is on my to-do list.

I got to work on my Charity Donations lens.  I still have a long ways before all the charities are listed.  I found that when adding modules from the sidebar I can't add more than 10 at a time of any one module.  So, that is where I am starting with, 10 at a time.  After each 10 I am putting in "A word from our sponsor" and using the affiliate  modules----is that tacky?  So far I'm putting in products that have to do with volunteers.

Another book added to Learning About Greece.  We still have 4 books to read  before it's complete, so it will be ongoing for awhile.

I updated my Guns n' Roses lens after reading in our paper that they made the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Checked the videos while I was there, they all still work.  Sometimes in my music lenses when I check a video that I had in is no longer available on youtube so I have to replace it.

That's it for me this week.  Remember, if you don't blog about squidoo, I am now allowing you to link up one or two of your lenses instead in the linky.  I really want to see this grow.  Keep me busy with squidoo!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...