Thursday, December 15, 2011

Squidoo Hopping--Payday

Yep, yesterday was squidoo payday.  I didn't make enough last month to get paid.  I did get paid yesterday, but ended up making less than I had the month before.  Must have been a couple of months when I really didn't do much with squidoo.  I'm trying to work squidoo more to ensure I at least reach payout each month, but I really need to be a lot more!  I know others are highly successful at squidoo.  I'm using 2 groups in facebook and learning some things from there.

I finally did a search on how to find your facebook identifier number and was able to plug it in to the facebook fanpage module.  Woo Hoo!  It's working now.  I only have it in my Homeschool Books Used 2011/2012 lens so far.  There are only a few of my lenses where I feel it's appropriate it in, but that is on my to-do list.

I got to work on my Charity Donations lens.  I still have a long ways before all the charities are listed.  I found that when adding modules from the sidebar I can't add more than 10 at a time of any one module.  So, that is where I am starting with, 10 at a time.  After each 10 I am putting in "A word from our sponsor" and using the affiliate  modules----is that tacky?  So far I'm putting in products that have to do with volunteers.

Another book added to Learning About Greece.  We still have 4 books to read  before it's complete, so it will be ongoing for awhile.

I updated my Guns n' Roses lens after reading in our paper that they made the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Checked the videos while I was there, they all still work.  Sometimes in my music lenses when I check a video that I had in is no longer available on youtube so I have to replace it.

That's it for me this week.  Remember, if you don't blog about squidoo, I am now allowing you to link up one or two of your lenses instead in the linky.  I really want to see this grow.  Keep me busy with squidoo!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up on The Shop Hop this morning. And don't worry---that is perfectly fine with me if you want to link up both shops. I know other people who link up have about 3 Etsy shops, owned by all the same person, and I think that is just fine.

    I was just reading your post here about Squidoo. I don't know much about that place, but I'm definitely going to go check out your page about homeschooling.

    Have a great day!
    Pixel Berry Pie Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha,

    Just posted on Squidoo.

    http://alittlejoyfortoday.blogspot.com/2011/12/pay-day-on-squidoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha! I just posted and linked up to your hop, thank you! I have to head to work soon, but will be back later to visit with you and all who linked up in your hop so far! And, my Shop Hop post will get posted this afternoon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally made it back!

    On your homeschool lens, beneath Jasmine's chalk drawing photo, you have blank Amazon modules...thought you might want to know.

    Love your charity lens! And thank you for the mention.

    Greece lens suggestion... use the Text List module when writing lists, such as "Learning of Interest to Us". It will set the items in a neat numbered or bulleted list for you.

    Thanks for hosting the hop, Marsha. And I hope it grows and keeps us busy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...