Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Join the National Consumer Panel!

HomeScan NCP

I want to say that I've been a member of the National Consumer Panel--Home Scan for quite a few years now.  I've been very pleased.

You earn points by scanning your purchases weekly as well as taking short surveys about your purchases.

Over the years I've redeemed my points for a 3-man tent, a large griddle, a stick vac, 6 way plug adapter, and book light.   Just deciding now what I want to exchange my points for next.

Also, while scanning your are put in for their sweepstakes as well!

If you are not already a member, I do encourage you to join and earn as well.
 


1 comment:

  1. Ive never heard of this before... sounds like a cool thing, but how do you scan ur purchases? like scanning ur sales slip or something?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...