Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday--Christmas Will Be Here Before We Know It

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshineChristmas will be here before we know.  I'm mixing up making a few things for gifts, and wrapping gifts, as well as staying busy getting things made to put up for sale.  I hope to continue in this way all through next year too.

Here are my "mountain climbing" goals, with a change to the first one:
1.  Build a new squidoo lens each week as well as update at least 2 others.  Either build, or update a squidoo lens each day.
2.  Post at least 3 things a week to redgage.
3.  Post 2 things a week into my etsy store and continue to move other things to my zibbet store.
4.  Keep up with the reviews and regular postings to my blog.
5.  Sew at least a little bit each day. (this goes with accomplishing goal 3)


1.  My previous goal with squidoo was always to either update or build a new lens each day.  I let that slip, but it's time to get back on track with squidoo.  So far I am keeping up.

2.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it in to redgage this past week at all.

3.  I actually listed 4 things in my etsy store this week (there are 2 sets of the bibs)
 
 
 
4.  I am keeping up with my regular posting here on my blog....again, I am still behind on my reviews, mostly the book reviews.  I have 2 giveaways up currently that you may want to check out.
 
5.  I only missed one day making it in to my craft room to sew.  I still have to do so today, but it won't be using my machine, but instead ironing and cutting material to get ready for some projects.

There you have it, my report for this past week.  I always look forward to doing these posts each week, and I thank Ruth, of abitosunshine, for hosting the blog hop too.

1 comment:

  1. As always, you've been busy, Marsha! Love the new hot pads! Thanks for your addition to the Shop Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...