Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Homeschool Journal--Thanksgiving Week

It was a great Thanksgiving with family all around. So much to be thankful for!
I'm even thankful for the schoolwork that we got done on Monday and Tuesday. Even though those 2 days included 4 videos checked out from the library. Three of the videos were from the Green Matter series. The other video was from the Life Skills series on Financial Fitness.

Here is a photo of Jasmine holding my newest granddaughter, Zelda. It was so great seeing her. She's almost 6 months old. She is growing up too fast already.

And here is a whole gaggle of people for our Thanksgiving feast. (I know of at least 3 others besides myself that is not in the picture)

That's my report for this week :)

I am linking up with:


Hip Homeschool Hop Button

4 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is just beautiful! Sounds like a great week-- even getting work done earlier in the week-- good for you! :-)))

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments!

    Many blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot of folks gathered around the table. It must have been so much fun. Hope that you had help in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a good week, and a busy one! That was quite the gathering for Thanksgiving!

    You sound like a busy, busy lady. I'm glad you popped by my blog and commented. This is the second time I've visited you, and I'm enjoying it again. I have no recent frugal posts, but I'll try to remember your linky later on.

    Blessings,

    Annie Kate
    PS I'm your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Look at all the people there for Thanksgiving! How wonderful to have everyone together to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...