Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Homeschool Journal--Thanksgiving Week

It was a great Thanksgiving with family all around. So much to be thankful for!
I'm even thankful for the schoolwork that we got done on Monday and Tuesday. Even though those 2 days included 4 videos checked out from the library. Three of the videos were from the Green Matter series. The other video was from the Life Skills series on Financial Fitness.

Here is a photo of Jasmine holding my newest granddaughter, Zelda. It was so great seeing her. She's almost 6 months old. She is growing up too fast already.

And here is a whole gaggle of people for our Thanksgiving feast. (I know of at least 3 others besides myself that is not in the picture)

That's my report for this week :)

I am linking up with:


Hip Homeschool Hop Button
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...