Monday, August 8, 2011

Mailbox Monday 8/8/11

I didn't get this posted last week so this is 2 week's worth of mail. I'm not going to make a complete list, but have photos for both weeks.  The highlights are another can of Alpo dog food (notice it's empty since he's eaten it), a pink ribbon pin from onesaleaday.com,  sample of Unstopables (we love this stuff!), Dillon's coupons and a book for review, Migal's Daughter and free Pantene coupon. (address labels--first I've gotten at our new house, but now my last name isn't the same  LOL)
The only paypal I rec'd was .08 from matesgate, but I did get in $9.97 amazon from crowdtap that I forgot to put in the previous post.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d285/d61/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg








http://media-files.gather.com/images/d287/d61/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. Love Martha Stewart Living and the dog food!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you made money on crowdtap? I am a member but i have not made any money except for the $1 when you sign up. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...