Friday, August 5, 2011

My Apologies for No Posts!!

My daughter, Jasmine, told me last week to do a post that I was taking this week off my blog and I didn't take her advice.

I thought despite getting married, taking a getaway, and Steve being off on vacation this week that I would still at least keep up with my blog posts.  Nope, didn't happen.....like you didn't already figure that out.

I apologize to those of you who do follow and read my blogs, and to those of you that come in to post to the weekly Squidoo and Frugal Friday posts!!

I will be resuming regularly scheduled programing on Monday.  Again, I apologize for not letting everyone know sooner.

If you follow me on gather I've been posting wedding photos and videos and pretty much regularly posting on how our week is going.

Marsha

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marsha! Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!

    JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought you crazier than I already thought you were if you kept up with blog formalities during this time! Not a big deal ... see you soon, for sure I will!

    How's married life?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...