Thursday, August 11, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 8/11/11

First of all, let me apologize for not having this post up last week....and not letting you know ahead of time that I was probably taking last week off from my blog.  Actually, I thought I would keep up with my blog.  Little did I know  he he.  It was a great newlywed/vacation/family week.

I have not done a thing with any of my lenses.  I keep thinking of it, but letting other things get in my way.

So today I'm going to share some of my lenses that have dropped below the 400,000 ranking mark and are in the pink.  As always, as you look at them, if you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know.  There seems to always be something you can do to a lens that will give it an update.

When Ghosts Speak-Book Review  --

This is a book that I won as a spine chilling book package from gather.com.  This is a very interesting read for sure.  One that I want to read again.

Online Craft Mall  --If you make crafts to sell, you will want to check this one out.  Ralyn does a great job running the craft mall and membership costs very little compared to other sites like it out there!

Meatball Subs  --  This one was a recipe lens assignment through rocketmoms.  I know Ruthi wants to know more about rocketmoms so we need to get her an invite to join in on the next session.  Rocketmoms is a group on squidoo where you get assignments on lenses to build for 6 weeks.  To graduate you must complete all assignments.  Along the way there are bonus assignments.  Everyone helps each other out with ideas and ratings.  I've been honored to be a part of the group.  I've not kept up very well with future assignments after my graduation, but have done some of them here and there.

Kansas--Our First Lapbook!  -- I love this lens, and the lapbook that we made.  We get this one out quite often.  Jasmine is really too old now to make the lapbooks but I'm still in hopes of interesting her into making more anyway.  She could even make it a project to make them for the younger kids to learn from.

 

That's all for me this week.  I look forward to getting back to work in squidoo and clicking along as you add to my linky.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...