Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIP Wednesday 5/18/11

Welcome to WIP Wednesday.  I've tried to stay  busy around a busy schedule outside of the house.

I laid my quilt out and got the binding put on it.  That's as far as I got, but it won't take me long to sew around the edge and put in just a few more ties here and there.  It will then be listed in my etsy store.


This is how far I've gotten on my toothbrush rug.  I made my goal of putting in all the strips that I already had ready.  I also made my goal of getting a bunch more strips ready.  I'm in hopes that once I put in the strips that I have out now, it will be large enough for the floor space I intend it for.


I got an order in on Monday for dish scrubbies and washcloths, so I am working on those.  My goal is to have the order in the mail by Saturday morning.  After that, I have an order for one of the Minnie baby hats.



That's all for me this week.   Please click the buttons below to join one, or all of the WIP Wednesday blogs that I participate in.  It's very inspiring to see what others are making.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


4 comments:

  1. What are the mini boy hats?
    Curious, and good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That binding part of the quilt making to me is the most anxious because I want it to be done. I like your rug your making and I think that is a bit time consuming like the hexies. Can't wait to see them all finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks great - it's such a good feeling to be that close to being done with one! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...