Monday, May 16, 2011

Oliver's Labels--Review










Today I would like to tell you about Oliver's Labels.

I was sent a sampling of the labels for children.   I chose to have my youngest grandson's name on the labels. (I wish I had thought to have first and last name instead of just his first name)  I chose the transportation theme.

Upon receiving my sample pack I was very impressed.  These are high quality labels and do just what they say!

Here are a couple of photos of how we used the labels:
Again, I am impressed.  So far, the glass has been through the dishwasher twice and the label is still stuck on, and still looks new.  The shirt has been washed once with the same results.

All stickers come with instructions for their use.

One benefit that I didn't take advantage of when getting my sample pack was putting on the Found-It Tracking System coding.  When ordering I was thinking mostly of labeling his drinking glasses over everything else. (another reason I didn't think about the last name)  But just think how many things you can label, and then, if the item is lost, the person who finds it can go online, put in the code and you are sent an email stating your item was found.  This is free, and a very valuable service offered.

There are a lot of design themes to choose from.  These are not just made to be for pre-schoolers!  I am seeing these used on your teens gym uniform and bag, or even your own work out items.  The list is limitless on what you can use these labels for.

You have a choice of buying one type of label in a set, or buying a variety of package sets.  Pricing is very reasonable.

Upon looking around the website I see that they also offer date labels, Kosher Kitchen labels and pantry labels.   Other products include:  Safety Wristbands, large and mini bag tags, and iron on clothing labels.   They also offer gift cards.   Great gift idea! 


I hope you will hop over to Oliver's Labels and check them out today.




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is a non-related comment. I just wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog and to let you know that you'll be in tomorrow's (Wednesday the 18th) Honor Society with a link back to your blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...