Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday June 8

Good Morning. It seems anymore I only get my blog written every other day. I really need to get my routine back in order.....I just don't know how to go about doing so.

They were supposed to start on my mom's bathroom today with orders for us to be out of the house from 9-3 today and tomorrow. The plan was to spend that time at my boyfriend and his sister's house. The company called last night and now won't be able to start the job until next Monday.

My daughter, Elizabeth, wants to get all the excess out of the kitchen today and put a shelf in there instead. That way we can reorganize the food. The pantry is over flowing. I didn't think I was going to have to go anywhere today but then my son told me him and his girlfriend needs rides around since this is their payday. I think, instead of taking the laptop I will take my coupons to cut out while I am out and about with them. My coupons are in such a disarray its not even funny. The other day I even woke up to find that the kittens had knocked my abc file box off of my desk. Some got mixed up.

I did manage to get in an update on Our Unschooling Journey 3 squidoo lens over the weekend.
I've barely been getting anything done in gather....which means I am barely getting any points either. Two days in a row I didn't open my email at all...and now I have over 11,000 in there. See what I mean about needing to get it back together??

My daughter, Elizabeth, added more photos to her gather. She needs some help with views. If you have time, check out her photos for me. Liz's Photos Thanks! So far I am the only one who has even viewed the ones she just put in.

I guess I better run and get my coupons gathered and such before I have to leave.
Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...