Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday June 12

Good Morning! Thank God It's Friday...and I mean that because I get to go pick Jasmine up from Bible camp this evening. I've missed her and I'm anxious to know how her week's been with all the rain we've had this week.

I've been up early today, grabbed a bath, delivered some Avon for my mom and then did some grocery shopping. It's 10:20 am and I am just now getting on the computer.
I'm about to get the download done for the homescan scanner here on the laptop. My computer just isn't right.

I got a couple more videos put in to gather last night. Today I will go ahead and put in my shopping trip even though I only used $3 in coupons. I still did get some good deals.

I could wish for no phone calls for someone needing rides today but I'm sure it won't happen. My mom has her first night of her class reunion this evening. She's nervous about going. Then, they have another night of the reunion tomorrow. Guess I better get busy getting what I can done before someone does call for me.

Here's to a great start to your weekend! (It's still supposed to rain all weekend here and we are having the church yard sale tomorrow.)

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...