Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday June 10

Good morning...or so I suppose. It's chilly and rainy like it has been all week so far, and expected for the rest of the week. I'm sure Jasmine is still having a good time at camp but I wonder about and miss her.

I got my morning post done on gather then went up for breakfast. When I came back I can't get in to gather to see posts, others profiles etc. I can see my email and delete, but not open the ones I need to open. I am still getting notices in my email that others are posting so now I am wondering, and worrying that it's just me!!

Otherwise I have been busy with laundry and such this morning. The only plans that I have for today is a Bible school meeting this evening. However, I didn't have anything planned yesterday but taking my mom to the dr and ended up running from lunch time to supper time non stop with others. ugh!!

Hopefully I can get things done today that need to be done.
I'm off here for now, but I hope you have a pleasant day.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...