Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Mother's Day Graphics



We are heading to church. After church we are all going to my boyfriends for a bbq. His mom, my mom, myself and my oldest daughter are all being celebrated!

I guess I was wrong on the volunteering yesterday. It was a program called Helping Hands and it's through Lutheran Thrivent. The house we worked on was almost totally gutted. We got the rest of the piping cut and taken out from under the house. It was very interesting as the piping was wrapped in newspaper that was dated 1922. We pulled all the excess nails from the outside slats of the house. We then wrapped the house is house wrap and nailed that up. It was a chilly morning, but the work was good.

Once again, Happy Mother's Day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...