Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday May 15

Good Morning! I didn't sleep in this morning and have been booking on some housework. It should be my payday unless they sent my check to the center instead of in the mail to me. It's only for 5 1/2 hours but will help. I'm in real hopes to hear something on the car today.
Heather and I got to pick up our new glasses already yesterday. I am having a really hard time adjusting to the bi-focals. I hope it doesn't take long. The blurry line in the middle is driving me crazy...then the blur when I look down. They are awesome for reading, I was having a tough time reading. Now I can even read those little expiration dates on the coupons, but so far that's the only good thing.

I am going to get a book review in today, speaking of reading. I will make it into a squidoo lens after I post the review to gather.
Speaking of squidoo, I updated a couple of lenses.... Betty Boop and Aerosmith

It's still overcast outside, but is warmer. I will be going over to Steve's tomorrow evening as usual so can check on the garden. The flower garden we planted here is starting to sprout up. I know the rain has been good for both of them.

I guess I better get back to my housework. I tried to do some of it ahead last night but I've really let the place go and it will drive me insane if I don't get it cleaned back up again!

Here's to a great start to your weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...