Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday May 11

Good Morning. I sure hope it doesn't rain today...I am very tired of this rain every day...sigh...I know the moisture is needed and I'm sure it's helping my garden.
I need to get a LOT done today. This house is past disaster area. I was doing great with my card file but slipped up when I got addicted to the mahjong at iwon.com. Now I'm also playing games on pogo..why?...because I got a free 10 day club pogo membership. Nothing would be wrong with playing the games if I could actually win something, but the chances at either site are so slim it's pathetic.
I really want to get these books listed on homeschoolbuy today. Heather and I both have eye doctor appointments this afternoon. I still have no car. He let me use one over the weekend..it looked pretty nice, even had a radio in it and all doors and windows work, but they can't figure out how to make it run on all 6 cylinders. I don't think the junk man will ever find me anything that will actually run and look decent too.

I did get in my Mail Call! Week of May 3 post on gather. It was exciting to get my $250 sweepstakes win check in! Now I can go make another payment to the cable office and give my mom some rent money too.

I'm taking turns doing something on the computer then setting the timer for 15 minutes of housecleaning. Better get back to that timer and more housework.

Here's to a great start to your week!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...