Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday April 8

Good Morning! Darn me, I just agreed to go in and work my old job for the day. Little did I think about the fact that I am doing so on my first smoke free day...well, maybe that will help me out. I have to walk to work but today's high is 70 so it should be a nice day.

Malachi did get to come home yesterday but he's just not right...his front legs are staying way too far apart when he tries to walk...he can barely get up and down the stairs, well, he can't without falling. The animal shelter claimed he was still goofy from the anesthetic but that doesn't sound right to me.

I got to do my Walgreens shopping last night. I will post on gather about that sometime later today. I got so busy yesterday that I didn't get any of my gather groups done, I will have to do double today. I posted a couple photos of Malachi and a post about him being home, and I did another post on Jasmine being vegetarian.

I only just updated my mycoolcontests squidoo lens as I won another prize on mycoolcontests yesterday. I only put in enough modules to show 15 prizes, but I'm thinking now that I will just keep adding more as I win more prizes.

No other news here, I will be taking a LONG nap after work because I barely slept at all last night.
Have a good day,
Marsha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...