Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6

Good Morning!
I am alternating between cleaning and working on the computer this morning as I have the online party starting at Noon CST. My turn to present this evening and all day anyone who orders from me gets 2 prize entries instead of just 1. I hope that works out for me. I need orders!

I didn't make my goal of getting all the books listed yesterday, but I did get the ones listed that I wanted on blujay. I will work off and on getting what I can listed to homeschoolbuy today.

I woke up this morning realizing its the 6th and I have yet to update my Under the Rainbow gifts, Sample Gal, and Cello In A Box squidoo lenses. Well, I did update the Sample Gal earlier with a great special. I believe that ended yesterday so I need to take that off and change products around for this month. Maybe I can get all 3 done today around being in the party. Only time will tell at this point...can't predict the future for sure.

I got a post in on gather yesterday about my shopping on Saturday as well as my Budget Sunday Dinner post in. I've got to get better again about sharing links here to both my gather posts and my squidoo pages. It just seems that my days are so crazy with me trying to get everything in that I want to accomplish. I don't see any way to slow down though.

I am going to leave you with the link to the Under the Rainbow Spring Fling. This is the final day with extra prize drawings today as well as the grand prize drawing at the very end of the day. I truly hope some of you will pop in and at least chat for a bit today.
Under The Rainbow Spring Fling!


Have a great start to your week!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...