Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7

Good Morning. All I really wanted to do this morning was stay in bed, warm under my covers. I am so tired of being cold and wearing all these extra clothes in my attempt to be warm. High today is supposed to be 64, and about the same tomorrow, but then it drops to the 50's. I can sure hope and pray that changes and it warms up for Easter weekend.

Malachi, our dog is supposed to come home today!! He stayed a day longer at the shelter because the kids decided to go ahead and have him neutered while we was there. They say they have the money to pick him up and I sure hope they are telling the truth. I miss that little guy.

The online party went pretty well yesterday despite the fact that we didn't have that many in the party room. I'm sure what helped me was that they got double entries for ordering from me. I ended up getting 4 orders! Pretty great for me. I have a total of 8 dish scrubbies to get made, the rest of the items are already made. I should be busy with that.

I did get busy yesterday and updated my business squidoo lenses. Here they are if you choose to visit them. Sample Gal Jerky Direct Cello In A Box and Under The Rainbow Gifts Whew, that kept me busy a good part of the afternoon, but I am glad they are done.

In other news, this is our last night for the bowling season. I'm sad to see it over as it really does me good to get out once a week and have some fun away from home! Plus, honestly it's about the only time I see my boyfriend, but I guess he and I are the only ones that can make a change there. I have my Walgreens list and coupons ready for my shopping there on the way to the bowling alley.

Until tomorrow, have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...