Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday April 19

Good Morning. I slept later than I wanted to, but still up in time to get a few things done before church.
It's been pretty rainy here the last couple of days...so much again that once again the driveway is flooded half way up. I can't begin to tell you how thankful that the roof is done and we no longer have to worry about those leaks!

I think I will just relax mostly today...it is my "free day" in my basic weekly plan. I have a review for gather that I need to get done. Yesterday I think I did 5 posts! One of them was my Mail Call! Week of April 12 Another was my t-shirt win on mycoolcontests
I also did a photo essay on how the kitten have grown. I really love the last photo that I took! Kittens As They've Grown--Photo Essay

I stayed busy yesterday for sure. I had roasts in the crockpot for supper. Steve didn't call me. I suppose I will call him just to see what is up since today marks 2 weeks since we've even talked to each other. For now I better close for the day, still have children to get ready.

Have a very blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...