Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday April 20

Good Morning!
I pretty much just relaxed yesterday not worrying what I got done and what I didn't get done.
One of the church ladies (a real hoarder) had donated 5 large boxes of yarn to the church. I brought home a medium box full to make some prayers shawls. The prayer shawls is one of the outreach programs we do at our church. I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening crocheting.
Also at church I was given a ticket to the Crown Uptown Theater this Friday. They said someone at church bought it for me. I'm excited, I think it will be fun, and Friday is my birthday too.
My son ended up wanting us to come to his house for dinner. He bbq'd pork chops then they fixed lots of other foods. My oldest daughter provided the food, my son and his girlfriend did all the cooking and clean up. It was pretty nice to have the famiy time even though we didn't get home until bedtime.

No real plans for today, nothing outside the house anyway. Just the normal housework and computer clicking LOL I went to bed last night and woke up this morning with my left palm itching...I'm being superstitious and expecting money today he he.

Sorry nothing too exciting today, just my life. Hope your week is starting off great!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...